- Where do communities come from? All too often, we see fully formed things, and forget that they haven’t always been this way.
- The heart is people, not space – “There can be no collaboration without collaborators.”
- Trust is the most valuable natural resource for communities
- Optimism is a fuel that drives; it changes the scale of your perspectice, goals, and actions
- Choice makes an enormous difference. If everyone has chosen to participate, it’s a totally different ball game
- People don’t care about the things they share, unless they care about the people they share them with
Read further, the original blog here